Dr. Ingrid Tall
MBBS, DIP COMN, FRACGP, FCPCA
Meet Dr Ingrid Tall
Dr Ingrid Tall is a well-respected Doctor with a special interest in cosmetic medicine and skin rejuvenation techniques. Co-founder of Cosmetic Image Clinics and founder of Aquarius Health and Medispa, Dr Tall has:
- A GP background with 20 years of cosmetic medicine experience.
- Past experience as a former medical journalist for Channel 9, 7 and 10.
- Experience as radio commentator with her own radio show ‘Radiotherapy’ on 4BC Radio
- And is a former Queensland President of the Australian Medical Association.
She has been at the helm of the business since 2011 and in that time it has grown from a two room practice offering cosmetic medicine and surgery to the modern 1250²m multi-modality, award winning Medispa. This exceptional facility offers a blend of spa therapies and positive ageing cosmetic procedures. Aquarius is a place to rejuvenate, recharge and relax with luxurious touches to provide an elegant and private environment where guests are made to feel welcome.
We are unique in the Brisbane spa scene due to our extensive offerings. From traditional spa therapies, Asian inspired bathhouse, fitness centre, physiotherapy, as well as cosmetic medicine and plastic surgery, this facility is truly one of a kind in Brisbane. Within Aquarius, at Brisbane’s largest cosmetic clinic, Dr Tall and her team are available for skin consultations and minimally invasive cosmetic treatments such as:
- Anti-wrinkle muscle relaxing injections;
- Cosmetic mole removal;
- Line and wrinkle filler treatments;
- Laser treatments for facial rejuvenation, hair and tattoo removal;
- Non-invasive fat reduction using CoolSculpting®;
- Non-surgical eyebrow lifts, neck lifts and chin lift using Ultherapy;
- Intravenous (IV) Infusion Therapy;
- And much more.